Contact Us

Use the form on the right to contact us.

You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right. 

4 Everton Park #01-40
Singapore, 080004

+65 6220 2330

A coffee bar and roastery driven by our beliefs to foster direct, transparent and sustainable relationships with our coffee producers, so as to help us to source, roast and brew some of the most amazing coffees from around the world, to the best we think they should taste and share them with you.

Rwanda Kamiro


Rwanda Kamiro

Nylon Coffee Roasters


Our 2nd Rwandan coffee of the year and it’s turning out to be an excellent year for coffees from this country. This new selection is from a washing station next to the village of Kamiro in Southern Rwanda.

Some interesting facts about coffee production in this country as it is relatively young with the first privately owned washing station only opened in 2002. Today there are 200 – 300 washing stations around the country, In Rwanda, 30% of the coffee produced is fully washed and exported, the remaining 70% is processed directly on the farm and sold locally. As specialty coffee demand increases throughout the world, demand for Rwandan coffee is bound to increase tremendously as well. Our green coffee sourcing partner, Nordic Approach started to partner and invest in a project called Motherland’s Farmers back in 2013. Supporting about 1,000 surrounding farms with the goal of producing the best coffees in Rwanda, as well as to experiment in all levels and stages of the process to take quality forward and set a new standard for what’s achievable given the climate circumstances. Nordic Approach posted this video of the work that they do on the grounds and it goes to show how much behind-the-scene work goes in before it is served in a cup in front of you.


We find the fruity aroma of this coffee transcends to bursting flavours of purple fruits, red grapes and strawberries. Brown sugar sweetness with tea and lavender floral notes in the finish. A smooth mouthfeel with a well-structured body and complex cup to savour.

Wet mill: Motherland Farmers

Producers: Motherland Farmers’ own plantation as well as about 1000 smallholders in the surrounding areas and remote farmers.

Varietals: Local heirloom, mainly varieties of Bourbon

Harvest period: June - July 2015

Processing:  Wet processed

Production process: Cherries are hand-sorted for unripes and overripes before they go in to production. A Penagos Eco Pulper removes the skin and pulp. The coffee is soaked overnight, and are washed and graded in the washing channels into three grades based on density. After washing it is being sorted and checked for defects while parchment is still wet, before being put on the drying tables.

Drying: Sun-dried 10–15 days on African drying beds on hessian cloths. Coffees are covered in plastic during midday and at night in case of rain.

Available in store and webshop.